NSCMF 2021 Robust Safety Protocol.
Safety is our number one priority for all artists and quests attending NSCMF 2021! To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our events will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
- Reduced capacity in line with CDPH guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
- Temperature checks for staff and guests upon arrival
- Hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the venue
- Face coverings required for staff and guests.
- Regular cleaning throughout the day
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.